The dual-beam FIB equipment is capable of simultaneously imaging the cross section by electron beams while cleaving the sample with ion beams. As well as performing the EDX composition analysis.
The Superiority of iST
The H660 features excellent E-beam resolution for void and gate oxide of sizes up to 3nm (blue arrow marked) is identified clearly.
The large area (up to 150mm2) EDS detector comes with excellent space resolution for advanced application of "concurrent cutting, shooting, and analyzing".
Run entire EFA > PFA > FIB cross-sectioning processes by a professional failure analysis team.
Get large area images of copper grains quickly with a special sample preparation approach (grinding + Ion milling).
Prepare TEM sample up to 15nm thin.
- Failure analysis of semiconductor components (14 nm achievable)
- Anomaly Analysis of semiconductor production lines
- Epitaxy and structural analysis of thin films
- Voltage contrast test
- TEM specimen preparation
- Nanoscale structure preparation
Thermo Fisher Scientific Helios 5
- Maximum Size Of Sample：150mm
- 150mm2 SDD EDS Detector For Instant EDS Analysis.
- Equipped with high speed EBSD detector, the crystal information along with elemental analysis could be acquired simultaneously.
- For Observation Areas With A Width Greater Than 100um Or A Depth Of 50um Theis Recommended For Its Faster Cutting Speed.
|Resolution||0.6 nm at 15 kV|
1.2 nm at 1 kV
|4 nm at 30 kV|
|Accelerate Voltage||350 V - 30 kV||500 V – 30 kV|
|Probe current||0.8 pA – 100 nA||1.1 pA – 65 nA|
Contact Window | Mr. Lin/Weijui | Tel:+886-3-5799909#6166 | Email:email@example.com