USB-IF (Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum) is the primary promoter and manager of USB technology. Its main goals are to promote the application and development of USB technology and to facilitate the standardization and specification of USB technology.
The Superiority of iST
- Host: A Windows operating system capable of connecting to USB devices.
- Hub: Provides multiple USB ports for connecting multiple devices.
- Device: A device capable of connecting to a USB host or hub.
- Charger: Used to supply power to USB devices.
- Embedded Host: Non-Windows operating system, such as Chrome, Linux, Android.