White light interferometry (WLI) is one of the Optical Profiler (OP) with a non-contact 3D optical method. This technology employs low coherence characteristics of white light to generate interference waves by reflecting light from objects and reference surfaces through a beam splitter which, in turn, is used to get the surface profile based on the optical path difference.
The Superiority of iST
Get Ra, Rp, Rq, Rt, Rv values based on 2D surface roughness analysis chart
Surface profile of an Acrylic
Surface profile of metal bumps
The real 3D image of a metal pole after surface grinding
Get the film thickness distribution and the average thickness
Surface profile of a NT$10 coin
3D image of a NT$10 coin
Bruker Contour GT-K Elite
- Model：Bruker Contour GT-K Elite
- Sample size： W200mm x L200mm x H50 mm (8”wafer Compatible)
- Maximum weight：4.5kg (10 lbs.)
- Depth measurement range：Max. 9mm
- Nanoscale depth solution：~0.1nm
- Maximum analysis scope：2.3*1.7mm2(single image)
- Thick/thin film(measurable thickness)：<=2μm(specific material) ; >2μm (known material refractive index needed)
- Automatic stitching function to create a large composite image
- Wafer measurement of semiconductor industry.
- MEMS、IC Packaging、measurement of precision machinery components.
- Size measurement of displayer、solar energy and LED industry.
Contact Window | Miss Ke/Thera | Tel:+886-3-5799909#6172 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org