Issued date: 2023/02/10
Issued by: iST
iST (TWSE:3289) , an IC analysis and verification lab of semiconductor industry, today (February 10, 2023) announced its financial statement of full year 2022 on a consolidated basis and January 2023 Revenue Report:
1. Revenues for 2023 totaled approximately NT$ 3743 million, an increase of 16.46% YoY.
2. Gross profit in 2023 was about NT$ 1016 million, an increase of 26.71% YoY and the gross profit rate of 2023 is 27.14%.
3. Net operating profit in 2023 was about NT$ 338 million, an increase of 79.21% YoY.
4. Net profit before tax in 2023 was about NT$ 468 million, an increase of 120.57% YoY.
5. EPS before tax for 2023 was approximately NT$6.40, which increased 115.49% YOY
In the meantime, iST announced its net revenues on a consolidated basis, revenues for January 2023 were approximately NT$335 million, an increase of 17.12% from the same period in 2022, and 0.5% increase from last month, which set a monthly Top 1 record ever.
It is expected that iST’s operational performance in the future will remain strong.
iST’s 2022 Consolidated Revenue Results
(Unit: NT$ thousands, except EPS)
|Net operating profit||337,868||188,532||79.21%|
|EPS before tax
iST(TWSE:3289) January 2023 Revenue Report
(Unit: NT$ thousand)
About Integrated Service Technology
Founded in 1994, iST began its business from IC circuit debugging and modification and gradually expanded its scope of operations, including failure analysis, reliability verification, material analysis and so on. iST has offered full-scope verification and analysis services to the IC engineering industry, its customers cover the whole spectrum of the electronics industry from IC design to end products.http://www.istgroup.com