Issued date: 2022/04/18
Issued by: iST
iST (TWSE:3289) today (April 18, 2022) announced its financial statement of Q1 2021 on a consolidated basis.
1. Revenues for Q1 2022 totaled approximately NT$ 875 million, a decrease of 0.29% QoQ, and an increase of 16.77% YoY.
2. Gross profit in Q1 2022 was about NT$ 241 million, an increase of 5.90% QoQ, an increase of 16.41% YoY and the gross profit rate of Q1 is 27.53%.
3. Net operating profit in Q1 2022 was about NT$ 85 million, an increase of 32.22% QoQ, and an increase of 37.17% YoY.
4. Net profit before tax in Q1 2022 was about NT$ 63 million, an increase of 82.79% QoQ, and an increase of 23.35% YoY.
5. EPS before tax for Q1 2022 was approximately NT$1.25, which increased 100.02% QoQ, and an increase of 54.32% YoY.
iST’s 2022 Q1 consolidated results
(Unit: NT$ thousands, except EPS)
|Net operating profit||84,727||61,767||37.17%||64,080||32.22%|
|EPS before tax
PS: Above figures are self-clearing statements, and has not approved by the accountant.
About Integrated Service Technology
Founded in 1994, iST began its business from IC circuit debugging and modification and gradually expanded its scope of operations, including failure analysis, reliability verification, material analysis and so on. iST has offered full-scope verification and analysis services to the IC engineering industry, its customers cover the whole spectrum of the electronics industry from IC design to end products.
In response to rising Cloud Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT) and Internet of Vehicles (IoV), iST not only focuses on its core services but is also expanding its service offerings based on international trends, such as automotive electronic verification platforms, signal integrity testing services.http://www.istgroup.com